The word Think in Chinese

I intend to use the Chinese character(s) for 'think' as a kind of logo for the Cognate system.
I am a native English speaker from the United States and see from google translate the following.

1. 认为
thinkbelieveconsiderfeeldeemhold
2. 思考
thinkponderreflectreflect on
3. 想
wantthinkwishsupposebelievemiss
4. 想到
thinkexpectimagineconceiverememberrecall
5. 思
thinkconsiderdeliberate
6. 想起
thinkrememberrecallremindrecollectevoke
7. 以为
thinkbelieveconsider
8. 想象
thinkvisualizepicturefancybelieveenvisage
9. 看
seelookwatchviewreadthink
I am not sure which has the subtle meaning of thinking as in a chain of thought or a train of thought.
When one is sitting and thinking thoughts.
Any comments from native Chinese persons would be appreciated.

So far I have used number 1 because it came up first, but I don't think that is correct.
Possibly one of 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 are good.

I like 5 because it is a single character so more of an icon and nice and square.

Update: Maybe 'thinking'   思维  or  思考

Update: I chose  since it is one character and looks good. (Also asked on reddit about which is best.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UE4 Asset Directory Listing Blueprint

Subsumption and Neural Hiding - The 'Object Oriented Paradigm' of Artificial Intelligence

Self Cycling Asynchronous Neural Systems